The City of Grand Prairie hosts Rape Aggression Defense (R.A.D.) training – a basic self-defense class that teaches women skills for defending themselves if ever attacked.
June 2020 - 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Charles V. England Training Complex,
310 College St., Grand Prairie, TX 75050
- Females only, 13 and older
- Mother and daughter attendance recommended
- 12-hour class broken into 4 nights
- Class includes lecture, discussion and physical techniques
- Anyone under age 18 will need parent permission
Space is limited to the first 30 people who register for the Rape Aggression Defense (R.A.D.) training course hosted by the Grand Prairie Police Department.
Fill out the online registration form below by January 24, 2020 or complete the PDF registration form.
There are three (3) ways to register:
- Preferred. Fill out the registration form below and submit electronically. Mail a $20 (Refundable Registration Holder Check) to Officer Joanna Briggs 1525 Arkansas Ln. Grand Prairie, TX. 75052.
- Click on the PDF registration form, print, fill out and mail with a $20 [refundable registration holder] check to Officer Joanna Briggs 1525 Arkansas Ln. Grand Prairie, TX. 75052.
- Email Officer Joanna Briggs at email@example.com and she will help you through the process.
About Your Refundable Registration Holder Check
- You can get your check back when you arrive on the first day of class
- You may elect to split the $20 to a RADS T-shirt and donate $10 to Brighter Tomorrows Women’s Shelter
- Donate the whole $20 to Brighter Tomorrows Women’s Shelter